God's plan and program is exactly on schedule.
Is it really all that different?
• Don't be lulled to sleep by the illusions of those who believe peace and progress can be achieved through education, political, religioius, or social action.
• The Bible says that evil men and seducers will increase while becoming worse and worse in their claims: 2 Timothy 3:1
• Men will be in love with themselves, rebellious, immoral, and without character. 2 Timothy 3:2
• Men (and women) will be without the natural affections that have been universally accepted in the human race. They will be obsessed with themselves and their own pleasures. 2 Timothy 3:4
• Men will campaign for evil immoral goals with a facade of righteousness! They will call evil good and lash out at the God who has repressed them! 2 Timothy 3:5-6
• All of this will be under the facade of progress, education, and advancement of the culture. 2 Timothy 3:7
WE ARE NOT GOING TO
STOP THE TSUNAMI!
God is not only in control, He is exactly on schedule and He is far from silent! God controls the times and the seasons, He sets up kings and dethrones them. (Daniel 2:21-22)
For a good understanding of what God says, read the whole fourth chapter of Daniel (Verses 1-37).
God alone imparts wisdom and understanding. When we refuse to consider the evidence God has already given, God gives us up to our own opinions and foolish behavior.
The very presence of the creation itself declares God's glory and makes us accountable to seek Him out. The Bible says that no one has an excuse for ignoring the evidence of God that He places around us. (Romans 1:18-20).
God is the one who allows the wise of this world to make a mockery out of themselves. ( I Corinthians 1:18-25).
God even tells us that in the last days men will mock Him as never before, scoffing at the very hint that He would or could judge men. The Bible says that the fact that God can and does judge men lies in the evidence of Noah’s flood - geological facts that men close their eyes to.
God is not weak or incapable of bringing things to a conclusion. Rather, he is not willing that any should perish. He wants all men to come to repentance. What appears to be a lack of God’s interest is really an evidence of His great patience and love. 2 Peter 3:9-10 and read all of 2 Peter 3 soon!
Be careful not to posture yourself as a neutral observer! God says we are all accountable to His truth!